If your account has been public, you may have several unknown followers. If their accounts look dark, it would be best to block them. Just follow a few simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device
- Access the profile of the follower you want to block
- Tap three dots in the upper right corner
Now tap Block.
If you change your mind for any reason and want to unlock certain followers, go to your profile, touch the icon at the top right, scroll down and tap Blocked users. Scroll through the list of blocked accounts, click the one you want to delete from the blocked list, and then tap Unblock.
How to secure your Instagram account: Do not mark a location
It’s fun and fun to share photos with a location tag, but avoid putting yourself there like that. Everyone should not know where you are, or you are not at home at the moment. Our advice – do not share your location. Disable localization services for Instagram and, in the future, do not add location tags.
How to secure your Instagram account: Do not click on dark links
If you plan to start a business, or just want more followers, create your discussion base. It often takes time, but it’s worth it. If you see a direct message or a follower with a promise, you will get a thousand new subscribers by clicking on a link, do not do that. Block this follower and just ignore the message. There is different keywords to search like how to hack Instagram
- The tips mentioned above are, let’s say, the basics regarding Instagram security. However, you can always do more, not only to protect your account but yourself and your family.
- If you are a parent, do not post photos of your children. We know you’re proud of everything your kids do and want to show everyone their rage, but do not share their photos.
- Never share photos containing personal information, such as your address, phone number, ID, etc.
- Of course, never share something that can bother you. You know how some photos or videos can become viral, so if you do not want that to happen, do not put it there.
- We hope you find our tips useful. Implement these changes and keep your Instagram account safe. Not only does this protect your privacy.